html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 20, 2020

 Poinsettia Petals

My sweet friend, Wendie, made this beautiful card for me, and I just had to share.
If you check out Tina Zinck's YouTube channel, Here, you can see how to make a card like this one.
Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gray Granite scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White is the base for the Poinsettia.
  • The 4 x 1 1/4 piece of Gray Granite, which is punched on each end with the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch, is the base for the words. 
  • The words are stamped with Versa Mark on a 3 1/8 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White and heat embossed with Silver powder.
  • Bling is adhered to the center of the flower, and on each end of the punched piece.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment