html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

After the Storm &
Catching Butterflies 

Such a cute stamp set offered for FREE from Stampin' Up! with a purchase of $50.00 or more until February 28, 2022.  Yep, I said FREE.  
See below to place your order in my on-line store.  I appreciate all orders, big or small I love them all.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blushing Bride, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Hand Penned DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is cut out with the 2nd to the largest Scalloped Contours Dies.
  • The images on the 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Basic White are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and the grass is stamped with Mint Macaron ink and a stamp from After the Storm.
  • My sweet little girl, Lila and her butterflies are colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The words, from Catching Butterflies, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and cut out with a Layering Circle die.
  • The Blushing Bride scalloped circle base (under the word circle) is also cut with a Layering Circle die.  
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment