Bamboo Beauty &
After the Storm
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Stampin' Up's 2021-22 Annual Catalog. So easy when the Concept Designers from Stampin' Up! do all the work.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Sea Foam layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Just Jade layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the leaves from Bamboo Beauty with Metallic Gold Embossing Powder.
- Next, I wrapped some Very Vanilla Bakers Twine around the embossed Just Jade and the Soft Sea Foam layers and adhered these layers to the Cinnamon Cider base.
- I cut out the Gold & Rose Gold Paper with one of the Seasonal Labels Dies.
- The Basic White, on which my words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink is also cut out with a Seasonal Labels Die and I glued this to the Gold and Rose Gold cut out.
- I added a Painted Label Die with Just Jade cardstock by adhering it under the Gold Seasonal Label Die.
- I added the label combo with dimensionals, being careful to put the dimensionals only on the top and bottom of the die cuts, so not to cover the baker's twine.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 8 and 12, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.