html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Free as Bird &
Sweet Symmetry DSP 

Shaded Spruce, Pale Papaya Cardstock
Night of Navy, Petal Pink Cardstock
Bumblebee, Old Olive Cardstock
http://

I am very excited to offer these cards at my February 8 and 12, 2022 classes.  Each one who attends will have the opportunity to select her color choice.  Everything will be cut out, and basically stamping and coloring is about all you will need to do.   
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Sweet Symmetry DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I first lined up the 4 1/4 x 2 piece of the Basic White piece over the DSP and trimmed the white piece at an angle.  Then I stamped my birds on the white piece with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored the images with Stampin Blends.  
  • The scallops are cut out with the Penned Flowers Dies. I adhered both scallops to the back of the white with Multipurpose Glue and trimmed the scallops to line up with the white piece and DSP.  I added all to my card front with dimensionals.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment