html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Seas the Day and
Gentle Waves for my
March 2022 Classes

I am excited to offer this fun card at both of my March 8th and March 12th, 2022, classes.  Registration is open to February 28, 2022, and I have a couple of openings for both days.  For more details and to register see HERE.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and stamped with the Gentle Waves stamp and Pool Party ink.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Balmy Blue layer is cut out with one of the Sea Dies and added to the Gentle Waves layer with Dimensionals.
  • The octopus is stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink and the fish is stamped with Calypso Coral ink, both on Basic White, and cut out with the Sea Dies.  Both of these pieces are added to the card with dimensionals.  
  • The fishes' bubbles are added with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The words are stamped on a 2 1/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and sponged with Pool Party ink.  I cut the flag with my handy-dandy SU Paper Snip Scissors and popped this piece up with dimensionals.  
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda
<

No comments:

Post a Comment