html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Calming Camellia, Scalloped Contour Dies & the whitewash technique

 
I came across a video on YouTube by Lisa Freeman using the Calming Camellia stamp set and the whitewash technique.  I actually CASEd her card and enjoyed the technique a lot.  You can see her video Here.  
This set is offered for FREE from Stampin' Up! with a purchase of $300.00 until February 28, 2022.  You can enjoy this stamp set for FREE by hosting your very own workshop or all by yourself.  See below to place your order in my on-line store. I appreciate all orders, big or small I love them all.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Misty Moonlight layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Misty Moonlight ink and a stamp from Calming Camellia, then painted with a Blender Pen and White ink.
  • The 4 x 3 piece of Basic White is cut with a  Scalloped Contours die.
  • The White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon is stamped with a Calming Camellia stamp and Misty Moonlight ink and wrapped around the Scalloped Contours Die.
  • The 2 1/2 x 2 piece of Misty Moonlight is also stamped with a flower from Calming Camellia and colored with white ink and adhered to the Basic White Scalloped Contour die with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The words are stamped with Misty Moonlight on a 3 x 5/8 piece of Basic White.
  • All done and remember to stamp your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment