html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 25, 2022

Tulip Fields Bundle &
Eden's Garden

http://
Playing with the Tulip Fields Bundle is easier than I thought, and combining the stamp set with the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper is so much fun.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Calypso Coral layer is cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die. 
  • I cut the Basic White layer at 5 x 3 1/2 and used a Sponge Dauber and Daffodil Delight ink to make a sun.
  • Then I layered a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of the Flowering Fields DSP to the white.
  • On a scrap of Basic White, I stamped the windmill with Early Espresso, colored it with Crumb Cake Blends and cut it out with one of the Windmill Fields Dies.  I adhered the windmill with dimensionals to the Basic White layer, just above the DSP.
  • I cut out the fence pieces with another one of the Windmill Fields Dies and Crumb Cake Cardstock and adhered the fence pieces where I thought looked best. 
  • To adhere the fence pieces, I put some liquid glue on a Silicone Craft Sheet and used a dauber or sponge to "spread" the glue, then dabbed the fence pieces gently in the glue.
  • I then used a Rectangle Stitched Die to trim the completed piece, so my finished layer is 4 3/4 x 3 3/8.
  • I cut out the bicycle with Early Espresso cardstock and one of the Windmill Fields Dies and added the bicycle in the same manner as the fence pieces.
  • I stamped the words from Eden's Garden with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and cut them out with a Potted Succulent die and adhered to the card with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are March 8 and 12, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment