html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 11, 2022

 Friendly Hello for my
February 2022 Classes

Friendly Hello & **Calming Camelia Stamps, Pale Papaya, Basic Black & Basic White Cardstock, Friendly Hello DSP
Friendly Hello & **Calming Camelia Stamps, Pale Papaya, Basic Black & Basic White Cardstock, Friendly Hello DSP
Friendly Hello Stamps, Pool Party,
Basic Black & Basic White Cardstock,
Friendly Hello DSP

Friendly Hello & Special Moments Stamps,
Pool Party, Basic Black & Basic White
Cardstock, Friendly Hello DSP

I am very excited to offer these cards at my February 8 and 12, 2022 classes. Each one who attends will have the opportunity to make one of each color and may select a bird or flowers as her focal point. **The Calming Camelia stamp set is a host only set for purchases of $300.00+.  

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Friendly Hello DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Encircled in Beauty die is cut out with Basic Black cardstock.
  • The circles are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
  • The focal point and the words are stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The focal point on each is colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment