html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 3, 2022

 Another way to use 
Eden's Garden and the Double Heart Punch Pack 


I really am enjoying using the Sweet Talk Designer Series Papers by Stampin' Up!  So bright and cheery and can be used for more than Valentine's Day.  This paper is in the 2022 Spring Mini catalog, and is available until June 2022, or while supplies last.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of Sweet Talk DSP are 4 x 3 3/4 and 1 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 1/8 x 1 7/8 rectangle is cut out with a piece of Abstract Beauty DSP and a Rectangle Stitched Die.
  • The two hearts are punched with the Double Heart Punch, Highland Heather & Basic White Cardstock and Sweet Talk DSP.   
  • The Highland Heather ribbon is wrapped around the top two layers before adhering all to the base.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, and the deadline to register has not passed, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment