Such a cute stamp set offered for FREE from Stampin' Up! with a purchase of $50.00 or more until February 28, 2022. Yep, I said FREE. (See below to place your order in my on-line store).
I appreciate all orders, big or small I love them all.
- The base is an 8 1/2 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Simply Marbleous DSP layer is 4 7/8 x 3 5/8. FYI: This fun paper is FREE with an order of $50.00 until February 28, 2022. See below to place your order in my on-line store.
- The cute little otters are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends. The swimming otter is cut out with a Layering Circle Die, and the floating otter is cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors. Both otters are popped up with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with black ink and cut out with the smallest of one of the Tailor Made Tags. I threaded some Bakers Twine thru the hole in the tag after I popped up the stamped tag with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment