html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 6, 2022

  Sweet as a Peach Stamps &
Expressions in Ink DSP

Pale Papaya, Garden Green &
Basic White cardstock

Shaded Spruce, and Basic White Cardstock
& Gilded Gems


Polished Pink, Basic Black &
Basic White cardstock &
 2021-23 In-Color Jewels

I am offering these beautiful cards at my February 8th and 12th, 2022 Creative Therapy classes.  All three cards use the beautiful Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper, and just look how different each card looks, just by changing the cardstock colors.  
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.
  • The next layers of the Pale Papaya and Polished Pink cards are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Expressions in Ink DSP layers are 5 x 3 5/8.
  • The lace is cut out with the Potted Succulent Dies.
  • The 3/8 wide Basic White frame over the DSP is made by layering and cutting the largest and the third from the largest Rectangle Stitched Dies together.  I used Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the frame instead of dimensionals.  More economical and was much quicker to use.
  • The words are embossed with Gold Metallic Powder on a piece of 4 x 3/4 piece of Basic White.
  • The ribbon is added with glue dots. (See below for the list of all the different ribbons I used).
  • All done!!  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My March 2022 classes are the 8th and the 12th, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and get all the details right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment