html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

 Lovely You for a Napkin Card

There are so many things you can do with a napkin, and making a card is on the top of my list.  I received this napkin from my friend, Jeri, and thought it was too beautiful to use it for the purpose it was intended.    
I used very few supplies, and should you find yourself with extra napkins laying around, add some cardstock to it and make your own awesome card.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pumpkin Pie layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The napkin is adhered to a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic White with a glue stick.  Yes, I said a glue stick.  Just like the kiddos use in elementary school.  
  • I then adhered the napkin/Basic White layer and Pumpkin Pie piece together with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Wrapped some white Bakers Twine around these pieces, made a bow, then adhered all to the card base.
  • The words, from Lovely You, are stamped on a 2 1/2 x 1 piece of Basic White with black ink.  The little flower is stamped with Crushed Curry.  I used the Lovely Labels Pick-a-punch to get the "pretty" on the end of the word strip.  I adhered this to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on either of the catalogs right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are May 17 & 21, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment