Ocean Front & Bottled Happiness for my May 2022 Creative Therapy Card ClassesI combined Oceanfront & Bottled Happiness to make this card. I saw it on Jacqui Lawrence's blog, post of April 17, 2022, and you can see her post Here.
I am offering this card at both of my May 17th and 21st, 2022 classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and stamped with Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Tuxedo Black Memento inks, and embossed with the Painted Texture folder, I then used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to outline this piece. I also used the marker to make the birds.
- The bottle was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink on Orchid Oasis cardstock and punched with the Vintage Bottle punch. I then used another stamp from the set and stamped the bottle with White Craft ink.
- The cork was stamped with Soft Suede ink on Soft Suede cardstock and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips. The bottle and the cork are popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with black ink on a 1 x 1 1/2 piece of Basic White and adhered to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment