Easter Friends & Flowing Flowers for my May 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes
Easter Friends can be used for more than Easter. I combined Easter Friends with Flowing Flowers and the results--two fun cards.
I plan to offer this card at both of my May 17th and 21st, 2022 classes and I'm looking forward to sharing a few stamping tips with my class.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent scored at 4 1/4.
- The Evening Evergreen layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 2 3/4. The ducks are stamped with Crumb Cake ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
- The grass is stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
- The 2 pieces of Flowering Fields DSP is 5 x 1.
- The words are stamped on a piece of Basic White with Evening Evergreen ink. I then cut out the words with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors. I sponged the edges with the same ink then popped up with Mini-Dimensionals.
- I made a small knot with Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Ribbon and adhered it with Glue Dots.
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment