html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 20, 2022

  Bottled Happiness & Sending Smiles for my May 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes

http://
Once again I used Bottled Happiness for one of my offerings for my May 2022 classes.  (See post of May 14, 2022 for another card I made for class using the Bottled Happiness set).  This time I combined it with the Sending Smiles Bundle and ended up with this gorgeous card.  It is very easy, and because it's two-step stamping, and it is quick to make.  Shhhh, don't tell anyone, let the receiver think you slaved for hours. 😊
I am offering this card at both of my May 17th and 21st, 2022 classes and I'm looking forward to sharing a few stamping tips with my class.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Starry Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and the flowers are stamped with Starry Sky and Parakeet Party ink.
  • The 4 x 1 1/2 rectangle of the Tahitian Tide over the flowers is the base for the 3 7/8 x 1 3/8 Parakeet Party.
  • The Sending Dies includes a large text die and shadow die of the word "Sending" to emphasize whatever sentiment you want to convey.  I cut out the large text die with Starry Sky, and then used an adhesive sheet and Basic White cardstock to cut out the shadow die.  The adhesive sheet eliminates the need for liquid glue when adhering the shadow die to the large text die.  If you would like to learn how to use adhesive sheets with dies, click Here to see a YouTube video.
  • "a card to say hello" is stamped on a piece of Basic White with black ink and cut out with a Sending Die.  
  • I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 
  • Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment