html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 22, 2022

 On the Horizon &
Grassy Grove Bundle
I wish I could take credit for this card.  It goes to my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison.  She is a talented and creative SU demonstrator, and I absolutely appreciate her willingness to share her creations.
Of the many beautiful offerings in the new 2022-23 Annal Catalog, the Grassy Grove Bundle is one of my favorites. 
I hope you enjoy today's post.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  Wendie used Garden Green, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay inks and a Blending Brush to get a sunset affect.
  • The Grove Die is cut with Basic Black and added to the card front with Foam Adhesive Strips.  The deer is also cut out with Basic Black cardstock and popped up with a mini dimensional.
  • The words, from On the Horizon, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die and sponged with Highland Heather ink and a Blending Brush.
  • Some Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.  I think the "bling" look like stars.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found 
Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment