I expected the Cactus Cuties stamp set to be lots of fun to use, and boy, was I enjoying myself making this card. Cactus Cuties and the coordinating punch are in the Spring Mini by Stampin' Up' and is available until June 30, 2022.
I saw a Cactus Cuties card on Heather Heroldt's blog, Heather's Pages, and you can see her card HERE, post of April 21, 2022.
I found that I didn't need the punch to make my card. I cut everything out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Pattern Party DSP (retired) layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Soft Suede strips under the flowerpots are 1/4" wide.
- I used Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, and Calypso Coral inks. I popped up the flowerpots with dimensionals after I adhered the cactuses to the card with Multipurpose liquid glue.
- I stamped the words on the DSP with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on either of the catalogs right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment