html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 Waves of the Ocean Bundle

This card was designed by my very sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, for our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap.  It uses the Waves of the Ocean bundle, a unique set in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The Waves of the Ocean DSP is 3 3/4 x 2, and the top edge is torn.
  • The words are stamped with black ink on Basic White cardstock and along with a piece of Coastal Cabana are cut out with two of the Layering Circle Dies and popped up with Dimensionals.
  • The crane and posts are stamped with black ink on Basic White, colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen and cut out with one of the Waves Dies.
  • All done!!  Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are June 7 and 11, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment