Lady Bug Bundle for my
May, 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes
The Hello Ladybug Bundle is so, so, so cute. I think it is a set for anyone, no matter the gender, or age of the intended. I plan to offer this card at both of my May 17th and 21st, 2022 classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 4 3/4 x 3 5/8.
- The next Basic Black layer is 4 5/8 x 3 1/2.
- The next Real Red layer is cut out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- The 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Sweet Talk DSP is layered over the red scalloped die.
- The ladybug is cut out with the Ladybug Builder Punch, Basic Black and Real Red cardstock. I stamped the dots on the wings with black ink.
- The Daisy is cut out twice with the Medium Daisy punch and Basic White cardstock. The center is stamped with Real Red ink.
- The words are stamped on Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Two Black Matte Dots are added.
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment