Sit Stay Relax & Garden Birdhouses for my September 2022 Creative Therapy Classes
I am looking forward to sharing this card with all of those who attend my September 6th and 10th, 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes.
The Sit Stay Relax Stamp Set is a Host Set and is available for just $13.00 when you place an order for $150.00 or more. See below to place an order in my on-line store.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Gray Granite.
- The wallpaper is two pieces of Sun Prints DSP. The top is 5 x 2, and the bottom is 5 x 1 3/4.
- The picture frame is made with Stylish Shape Dies and Soft Suede cardstock. The flower, from Garden Birdhouses stamp set, is stamped on a 2" square of Basic White piece with Crumb Cake ink and adhered to the back of the frame.
- The 5 x 1/4 "chair rail" is cut from Night of Navy that has been embossed with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.
- The Poppy Parade rug is embossed with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder and punched out with the Double Oval Embossing Folder.
- The chair is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Pacific Point cardstock and cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snip Scissors.
- The chair is stamped a second time (without reinking it) on Basic White cardstock and the kitty is cut out and adhered to the first chair with Multipurpose Liquid glue. The completed chair is popped up with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a piece of Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die. I used a Sponge Dauber and Night of Navy ink on the edges of this piece.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th & 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.