html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

 A Little Cheesy

This Stampin' Up! set, A Little Cheesy, is so stinkin' cute.  It has four designs that coordinate with the four sets of words.  
You can find it on Page 34 of the catalog, and guess what?  It will be on sale for 15% off original price of $21.00 tomorrow, September 15, 2022.  Why pay full price when you can save, save, save.
Have to have it?  See below to place your order in my on-line store.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pumpkin Pie layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer of Design a Daydream DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 1/8 side of the 3 1/8 x 2 5/8 piece of the Design a Daydream DSP has been die cut with a Blooming Happiness Die. 
  • The Pumpkin Pie and Basic White circles are cut with the Layering Circle Dies.  
  • The bowl and spoon are colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The 1 5/8 x 1 1/4 Pumpkin Pie piece is the base for the 1 1/2 x 1 1/8 Basic White on which my words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are October 4th and 8th.  If you would like to attend my August classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment