Season of Chic Bundle and Hope & Peace for my October 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes
I am beginning to plan for my October 4th and 8th, 2022 classes, and I am offering this beautiful, yet so easy card.
If you would like to attend or buy my kits-to-go, please see below for details.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Succulent layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is stamped with Versamark ink and a snowflake from the Season of Chic stamp set.
- The 5 x 3 1/2 Boughs of Holly DSP piece is cut out with a Rectangle Stitched die.
- The Snowflake Vellum is 4 x 3 1/8.
- The Silver is cut out with a Chic Die.
- The two snowflakes are cut out with Shimmery White cardstock and a Chic Die. I added Red Rhinestone Jewels to the center of the snowflakes.
- The circle is cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and the words are heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th and 8th. If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.