html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 24, 2022

  Hello Harvest Bundle and Charming Sentiments for my October 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes

I get many of my ideas from outside resources, the SU catalogs, and my stamping friends.  This card was inspired from Bonnie-Lynn Lenke's blog post of July 31, 2022.  I changed a few things, and you can see Bonnie's card and video HERE.  
I am offering this card at both of my October 4th and 8th, 2022 classes.  I am excited to share.  My October classes are full, and if you would like to attend my November 2022 classes, please see below to register.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Painted Texture 3D folder.
  • The 5 x 3 1/2 Gingham Cottage DSP piece (I used the Daffodil Delight piece) is adhered to the Very Vanilla with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I used a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Gold Foil and a die from the Fabulous Frames Dies to cut the "picture frame".  I used Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere the frame to the card front.
  • The pumpkin is cut out with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive cardstock.  I sponged the pumpkins and the stem with Pumpkin Pie ink and a Sponge Dauber.
  • The leaves are stamped with Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Merry Merlot inks, and cut out with the Rustic Pumpkin dies.
  • The sprigs popping around the pumpkin are cut with Old Olive cardstock and the Rustic Pumpkin dies.  They are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I used the Crumb Cake from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack to make a bow and adhere it to the pumpkin with a glue dot.
  • The words from Charming Sentiments are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla and cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snips.  This piece is adhered to the card front with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are November 1st and 5th, 2022.  If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment