html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 11, 2022

 Sending Smiles Bundle &
 Basic Borders Dies

I am finding myself using the Sending Smiles bundle A LOT.  So many ways to use it, and here is another example.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Parakeet Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 2 piece of Tahitian Tide 2022-24 In-Color DSP is under the 5 x 3 1/8 Basic White layer that is cut out with a Basic Border Die.
  • The flowers and leaves are stamped with Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party on Basic White and cut out with the Sending Dies.
  • The word sending is cut out with Tahitian Tide & Basic White.  I used Foam Adhesive Sheets when I cut out the Tahitian Tide base of the Sending word.  I used Adhesive Sheets on the back of the Basic White when cutting out the smaller word Sending.  
  • The Birthday Wishes word is heat embossed with white embossing powder on Tahitian Tide and cut out with a Sending Die.
  • The two little Parakeet Party flowers are also cut out with the Sending Dies.  I added two Basic Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the flowers.
  • I made a bow with some 2022-24 In-Color Twine and added it to the card with glue dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are October 4th and 8th.  If you would like to attend my August classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment