html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 8, 2022

 Tech Support,
Beautiful Shapes Dies &
Black & White DSP

Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Black & White DSP


Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White

Tech Support is in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog on Page 82 from Stampin' Up!  I overlooked this set many times, and when I finally noticed it, I said to myself "I have to have this set".  So many possibilities, so little time and energy!!!!!

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Gingham Folder.
  • The next cardstock layers are 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 and are the bases for the 4 x 3 Gingham Cottage DSP.
  • The Blackberry Bliss strip (on the top card) is 3 1/8 x 1, and the Crushed Curry Strip (on the bottom card) is 4 1/8 x 1 and is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The Tahitian Tide and Poppy Parade Beautiful Shapes Hexagons are the bases for the Basic White hexagons.  The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The computer keys are stamped with black ink on Basic White and colored with Gray Granite Blends, then cut out with my Amazing Paper Snips Scissors.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th and 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment