Best Witches for my September 2022 Creative Therapy Classes
Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White & Gingham Cottage DSP
Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White & Gingham Cottage DSP
Isn't Ursula the cutest? When combined with the Gingham Cottage DSP, the results are two darling Halloween cards.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gingham Cottage DSP is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 Scalloped Contour Dies are the bases for the 4 x 2 5/8 Basic White Stitched Rectangles layers.
- Ursula is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the Basic White rectangle. Be sure to stamp Ursula towards the top of the Basic White to have room for the 1 1/8 x 2 5/8 Scalloped Contour Die. She is colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The words on the 1 1/8 x 2 5/8 Scalloped Contour Dies are stamped with black ink.
- The little frog is stamped with black ink on Basic White, colored with Granny Apple Blends, cut out with my amazing Paper Snips, and popped up with Dimensionals.
- I added three Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish my card.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th & 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.