Interlocking Accordion Fun Fold Cards for my October Special ClassesI am going to have a Fun-Fold card class on October 18 and 22, 2022, and these cards are ones I am offering. (Each attendee will choose one). It is an Interlocking Accordion Christmas card, and it's actually easier than it might look.
See below for all the details and how to sign up.
I created these cards after watching Wendy Cranford's YouTube video. If you would like all the measurements and directions, please click right Here to watch Wendy's video.
For these cards I used:
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Season, Hope & Peace and Peaceful Deer.
- Cardstock: Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Soft Succulent, Gold Foil, & Boughs of Holly & Painted Christmas DSP.
- Dies: Rectangle Stitched, Layering Circles, Seasonal Labels
- Extras: Stamp & Emboss Machine, Simply Elegant Trim, Merry Melody Embossing Folder.
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, and more.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of regular classes are October 4th and 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.