html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

  Splendid Thoughts & Lovely You for my September 2022 Creative Therapy Classes 

The Splendid Thoughts Bundle is so versatile.  I am offering this beautiful card at both of my September 2022 classes.  It's way easier than it might look. I CASEd this card from Tami Hewlett, and you can see her card Here, post of June 24, 2022.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a piece of 5 1/4 x 4 Fresh Freesia.
  • The 5 x 3 1/2 piece of Watercolor Paper is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
  • I used an Acrylic Block, added a drop of the Fresh Freesia Reinker, and used a Water Painter to color the Watercolor Paper.
  • I added two 3 x 1/2 pieces of the Splendid Day DSP under each side of the Watercolor Paper.
  • To make the little basket of flowers:
    • The Fresh Freesia basket is cut out with a Splendid Stem die and embossed with the Hive 3D folder.
    • I cut out the leaves with the Splendid Day DSP, Copper Foil and Basic White Cardstock.
    • I stamped two of the larger flowers with Versamark on Watercolor Paper, heat embossed with white powder and colored with Fresh Freesia ink with a water painter.
    • The words, from Lovely You, are heat embossed with white power on Fresh Freesia cardstock and cut out with my Amazing Paper Snips.
    • I added a bow from the Basic Twine Essential Pack with a glue dot.
  • To finish my card, I added three Opal Rounds.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th & 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment