Splendid Thoughts & Lovely You for my September 2022 Creative Therapy Classes
The Splendid Thoughts Bundle is so versatile. I am offering this beautiful card at both of my September 2022 classes. It's way easier than it might look. I CASEd this card from Tami Hewlett, and you can see her card Here, post of June 24, 2022.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a piece of 5 1/4 x 4 Fresh Freesia.
- The 5 x 3 1/2 piece of Watercolor Paper is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
- I used an Acrylic Block, added a drop of the Fresh Freesia Reinker, and used a Water Painter to color the Watercolor Paper.
- I added two 3 x 1/2 pieces of the Splendid Day DSP under each side of the Watercolor Paper.
- To make the little basket of flowers:
- The Fresh Freesia basket is cut out with a Splendid Stem die and embossed with the Hive 3D folder.
- I cut out the leaves with the Splendid Day DSP, Copper Foil and Basic White Cardstock.
- I stamped two of the larger flowers with Versamark on Watercolor Paper, heat embossed with white powder and colored with Fresh Freesia ink with a water painter.
- The words, from Lovely You, are heat embossed with white power on Fresh Freesia cardstock and cut out with my Amazing Paper Snips.
- I added a bow from the Basic Twine Essential Pack with a glue dot.
- To finish my card, I added three Opal Rounds.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 4th & 8th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment