html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 13, 2022

  Fitting Florets Bundle

I wanted to share some of the cards I've been making with my new Fitting Florets Collection.

Peaceful Deer, Merriest Moments, Poppy Parade,
Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Silver Foil, Boughs of Holly DSP,
Merry Melody E.F. Crinkled Seam Binding
Framed Florets Bundle, Night of Navy, Blushing Bride,
 Gold Foil, Starry Sky Ribbon 
Flowering Tulips Stamps, Coastal Cabana, Basic White,
Celebrate Everything DSP, Framed Florets Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon
Framed & Festive Stamps, Evening Evergreen, Real Red, Basic White,
Gold Foil, Fitting Florets DSP, Soft Succulent Ribbon,  
Peaceful Deer, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Basic White,
Santa Express DSP, Framed Florets Dies, Seasonal Label Dies,
Gold Adhesive Backed Gems
Good Feelings Stamp Set, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate,
Basic White, Framed Florets Dies, Sun Prints DSP, Basic Pearls
Flowering Tulips Stamps, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss,
Design a Daydream DSP, Framed Florets Dies,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
The Fitting Florets Collection is absolutely amazing, so easy to use and works well with any cardstock & DSP.  
Here is what is available for purchase November 1-30, 2022 (while supplies last):
  • Fitting Florets Collection (item 163129)
  • Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
  • Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)*
  • Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
  • Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)*
  • Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
  • Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
Then all goes away until the Spring Mini goes live January 2023 and only the following from above will be available for purchase: 
  • Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
  • Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
  • Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3rd and 6th.  If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment