Color & Coutour &
Go To Greetings
This is the result of combining two of my favorite stamp sets. I heat embossed the words on Vellum. Added a touch of class!!!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Evening Evergreen layer is 5 1/4 x 4. I stamped it with Evening Evergreen ink and a stamp from Color & Contour.
- The Soft Succulent layer is 5 1/4 x 2 and is the base for the 5 1/8 x 1 7/8 Lovely Linen DSP.
- The 3 x 2 1/2 Basic White piece is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and a flower stamp from Color & Contour. Next, I stamped the inside of the flower with Blackberry Bliss ink. I adhered this piece to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The 4 1/4 x 1 3/8 piece of Vellum is stamped with VersaMark and a stamp from Go To Greetings, and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
- I colored two Iridescent Pearls with a dark Evening Evergreen Blend and added it to the embossed Vellum.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to RSVP right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.