Hello Harvest, Rustic Harvest DSP & Framed Florets Dies
A quick and easy card using the new Framed Florets Dies and the Hello Harvest Bundle.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Cajun Craze.
- The Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I used the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine to cut the oval from a Framed Florets Die twice. First with Cajun Craze to get the outer oval edge, and then with Basic White on which I stamped my words from Harvest Hello with Cajun Craze ink. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere these to the card front.
- I used the leaf stamp from the Hello Harvest stamp set and stamped four leaves, two in Mossy Meadow, and two in Cajun Craze and cut them out with a Rustic Pumpkin die. I also cut out two leaves with Gold Foil and embossed them with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I added the leaves with Glue Dots.
- I died some white twine Cajun Craze and made a double bow to add in between the leaves. To do that I added a drop of Cajun Craze reinker and a little water to a plastic paint palette, added the baker's twine, and when my twine was as dark as I wanted, I layed it on a paper for about 30 minutes to dry. Made a double bow and used a Glue Dot to add it.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment