html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 10, 2022

 Hello Harvest, Rustic Harvest DSP & Framed Florets Dies

A quick and easy card using the new Framed Florets Dies and the Hello Harvest Bundle.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Cajun Craze.
  • The Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I used the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine to cut the oval from a Framed Florets Die twice. First with Cajun Craze to get the outer oval edge, and then with Basic White on which I stamped my words from Harvest Hello with Cajun Craze ink.  I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere these to the card front.
  • I used the leaf stamp from the Hello Harvest stamp set and stamped four leaves, two in Mossy Meadow, and two in Cajun Craze and cut them out with a Rustic Pumpkin die.  I also cut out two leaves with Gold Foil and embossed them with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I added the leaves with Glue Dots.
  • I died some white twine Cajun Craze and made a double bow to add in between the leaves.  To do that I added a drop of Cajun Craze reinker and a little water to a plastic paint palette, added the baker's twine, and when my twine was as dark as I wanted, I layed it on a paper for about 30 minutes to dry.  Made a double bow and used a Glue Dot to add it.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment