html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 26, 2022

 Shaded Summer & Gnome Dies for my December, 2022 classes 

I am offering this fun, anything you want it to be card for both of my December 2022 classes.  I am excited to share.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Soft Succulent layer 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
  • The Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 4 7/8 x 3 5/8.
  • A Wonderful Snowflake is adhered to the DSP.
  • The Crumb Cake rectangle is cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I used the 4th and 6th dies (from the largest).  I used the Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere this frame to the card front.
  • I used the Gnomes Dies to make "Sunny".  
    • The hat is from the Lovely in Linen DSP.
    • The nose and hands are Very Vanilla.
    • His beard is Basic White.
    • His feet are cut with Basic Black.
  • The Evening Evergreen circle is the base for the Crumb Cake circle, on which the words are stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.  Both circles are cut with the Layering Circle Dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My December classes are full, and if you would like to register for my January 10 and 14, 2023 classessee my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment