html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

 Hello Harvest Bundle for my December 2022 Classes 

I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) a card from the Holiday Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! and you can see it on Page 24.  I added a layer or two and changed it up a little, you know, to make it my own.
I am offering this card at both of my December, 2022 classes.  See below for more information and how to register.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Merry Merlot layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Painted Texture Folder.
  • The Rustic Harvest DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The next Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 3 1/4.
  • The next Rustic Harvest DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 3.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Crushed Curry cardstock and cut out with a Rustic Pumpkin Die and popped up with dimensionals.
  • The three Elegant Faceted Gems are added to give this simple card some elegance. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th.  If you would like to attend, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment