html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 17, 2022

 Bottled Happiness, Shaded Summer, Very Best Occasions & More

Bottled Happiness, Shaded Summer, Parakeet Party,
Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Tulips Dies, All That Dies,
Bottled Happiness, Very Best Occasions, Sweet Sorbet,
Starry Night, Basic White, Tulips Dies, All That Dies
I had such a good time making these cards and so easy too.  I saw this design on Cindy Lee's blog, CindyLeeBeeDesigns, Post of April 18, 2022, and you can see her card Here
The Bottled Happiness Stamps, Vintage Bottle Punch, Shaded Summer Stamps, All That Dies & Tulips Dies are part of the fantastic sale SU is having.  The sale ends, 11/18/22, and please see below should you want to place an order. 
So much fun, so little time. 


Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layers are stamped with inks that coordinate with the cardstock colors. 
  • After I stamped the flowers from Bottled Happiness, I die cut the little squares with one of the Tulips Dies.  
  • The words are stamped with coordinating ink on Basic White and cut out with an All That Die, as well as the cutout under the word die.
  • I popped these pieces up with Dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment