html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 4, 2022

 Splendid Thoughts &
Sun Prints DSP

I understand that to copy or CASE a card is a highest form of a compliment.  So then CASEing  Akiko Sudano's card is a compliment to her talent, right?  You can see Akiko's card Here on her blog, Stamping in the Meadow, post of July 28, 2022.
 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic White and embossed with the Fern Embossing Folder.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Sun Prints DSP.
  • The arrangement is made with the Splendid Stem Dies, 2022-23 Glimmer paper, Pacific Point and Basic White Cardstock, and Sun Prints DSP.
  • I added a Tahitian Tide 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon bow with a glue dot.
  • I stamped the words on Basic White with Sahara Sand ink and trimmed the piece with my Amazing Paper Snip Scissors.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3rd & 6th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment