html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 Fitting Florets &
Fabulous Frames 

As I was cruising through Pinterest, I came across Wanda Pettijohn's card and realized I had everything I needed to CASE it, (Copy And Share Everything), and so I did and added an extra layer of cardstock, you know, to make it mine.  
You can see her card Here, post of July 11, 2022.  You might want to hang around her blog, she has some wonderful ideas.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Awash in Beauty DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 1/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Awash in Beauty DSP is under the Basic White Fabulous Frame. (I used my fabulous Paper Snip Scissors to cut the flower piece from the 12 x 12 Awash in Beauty DSP).
  • The Merry Merlot 2" circle is cut out with a Layering Circle Die.
  • The words from Fitting Florets are stamped with Merry Merlot ink on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shape die and popped up with dimensionals.
  • I added three Basic Pearls.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3rd and 6th.  If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment