html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 2, 2020

"Everything Is Rosy" 
A Clearance Rack Bundle
The Clearance Rack on the Stampin' Up! Website has some wonderful bargains and the Everything is Rosy Bundle is just one of them.  Originally $80.00 and is selling for $44.00. (the product link at the bottom of this post directs you to the Clearance Rack, and there you will see the sale price).

I saw this Easy Starburst technique on YouTube by Dawn Olchefske and you can see her video Here.

This bundle includes:
  • Everything is Rosy Stamp Set
  • Everything is Rosy Dies
  • 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack
  • 6 x 6 Rose Gold Foil
  • Printed die cuts
  • Rose gold die cuts
  • Rose gold adhesive back mirror embellishments
  • Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon
  • Night of Navy/Rose Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon,
  • Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Petal Pink
  • The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Everything is Rosy DSP has been cut diagonally and adhered to the Whisper White with Multipurpose glue.
  • The 4 3/4 x 7/8 piece of Night of Navy is adhered under the DSP.
  • The Congratulations tag is adhered with dimensionals and the Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon is threaded thru tag. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment