html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 21, 2020

Autumn Goodness for my September, 2020 Classes
A friend sent a birthday card to me and she made it using the Diagonal Cut Technique.  (I realized when I was making this card that a trimmer works way better for this technique than a guillotine cutter).
Well, I said to myself, (because no one else was with me), "Linda, this technique would be awesome to share with my ladies when they attend my September, 2020 classes".  
So, with the aid of my lovely assistant, Michelle, we designed the card you see.  
It is so easy, and includes a little coloring-therapy.  No need to purchase adult coloring books, come to one of my classes instead.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Pretty Peacock, scored at 4 1/4 & 5 1/2, and cut diagonally. 
  • The Mango Melody layer is 5 1/4 x 4 cut diagonally from corner to corner.
  • The Plaid Tidings layer is 5 x 3 3/4, also cut diagonally.
  • The 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White is cut out with a Stitched Rectangle die.
  • The wheelbarrow and flowers are stamped with Early Espresso ink on white.  The flowers are colored with blends, and both are cut out with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies, then popped up with dimensionals.
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Mango Melody is the base for the 3 1/2 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White and the ends of both are punched with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment