html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Reverse Rainbow Stenciling for my August, 2020 Hostess Club Projects
 
My Hostess Club Ladies are the best, and I enjoy sharing techniques and projects with them each time we meet, and we always have food, and that's a plus.
I saw this reverse stenciling technique on Gina K's Stamp TV on YouTube, and you can see her video Here.  
I am excited to share all the "how to's" with my special Hostess Club ladies when we meet this Saturday.  Even a mask cannot stop us from having fun.  For sure.
All the supplies I used to make these cards are listed at the end of this post.  Click on anything you wish, and you will be taken to my SU store.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Cajun Craze or Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers of Basic Black are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • For the top two cards, I used Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Tuxedo Memento Black inks, and one of the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.
  • The narrow piece of black is 4 1/2 x 1.
  • Black Glitter paper is used to cut out the large circles under the Rainbow Glimmer paper, which are cut out with the Painted Labels Dies.
  • The white circle in the center of the Rainbow dies are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies and stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and the Positive Thoughts and Framed for You stamp sets.
  • For the bottom two cards I used Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Memento Black inks and one of the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. 
  • The Cajun Craze and Whisper White pieces are cut out with the Stitched Nested Dies.
  • The images and words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. The kitty's collar and eyes are colored with a Granny Apple Green Blend.
  • The 6" piece of 3/8" Glittered Organdy Black Ribbon is folded over and glued to the end of the labels dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment