html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Poinsettia Petals & Winter Woods for my September, 2020 Classes
This is a faux diagonal fold card, both easy and fun.
I am going to offer it to all of my wonderful ladies at my September 1st and 5th, 2020 Creative Therapy cardmaking classes.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Garden Green, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next piece of Toile Tidings DSP is 5 x 3 3/4, and cut diagonally and adhered to the Real Red.
  • The Real Red scalloped oval is the base for the Very Vanilla oval that has been embossed with the Winter Snow embossing folder.  Both of these ovals have been cut out with the Layering Oval Dies.
  • The tree is stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, and cut out with one of the dies from Winter Woods.
  • The deer is cut out with Brass foil, and a North Pole Wonder die. 
  • The words, from Poinsettia Petals, is stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on a 3 1/4 x 7/8 piece of Very Vanilla and backed with a 3 3/8 x 1 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock. 
  • I added a total of 6 Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment