html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 17, 2020

Swirly Frames & 
Framed for You for my 
September, 2020 Classes
Some stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! Catalog call my name.  Swirly Frames is one that I thought was different, and thought I would give it a “swirl”.
I am offering this card at both of my September, 2020 classes.  
So much fun, and lots of time!!!

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Magenta Madness layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The circles are stamped on the white card stock with Magenta Madness and Crushed Curry ink.
  • A 3 1/4 x 1 piece of Flowers for Every Season Paper Pack is adhered to the white before adding the card stock circles.
  • The cut-out Misty Moonlight and Magenta Madness 1 7/8 and 1 5/8 circles are made with the Layering Circle dies.  The 1 1/2 Crushed Curry circle is made with the 1 1/2 circle punch.  
  • The words from Framed for You are stamped on the Crushed Curry circle with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The Jewel Rhinestones are colored with a sharpie.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment