html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Posted for You for my 
September, 2020 Classes
I am offering this card at my September 1st & 5th, 2020 classes, and am excited to share.
Actually, I offered a similar card in August, and received such positive feedback, I decided to offer this one, different, and the same.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and embossed with the Subtle 3D folder.
  • The two strips of Gold Foil adhered under the 5 x 2 3/4 Gilded Autumn DSP are 5 x 1/4.
  • The 3 pieces of Very Vanilla are punched with the Rectangular Postage Punch, and are the bases for the 3 pieces of 1 3/4 x 1 3/16 Very Vanilla on which the flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The leaves and birds are colored with Old Olive and Cajun Craze Blends.
  • The word, Hello, from Itty Bitty Greetings, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Very Vanilla, and cut out with one of the Tasteful Label dies.
  • The Gold Foil under the Hello is 2 3/4 x 5/8 and the tails are cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment