html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 23, 2020


Whale Done

If you have ever bought anything on a whim, well then, you probably know how I felt when I hit the "send" button on my computer and bought the Whale Done Bundle.
I really didn't think I would like the whales and fishes, and boy, was I wrong.  So much fun. 
I actually CASEd this from page 94 of the Stampin' Up! 2020-21 catalog.  

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Pretty Peacock layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next piece of Whale of a Time DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The piece of Petal Pink is 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 and I used my handy-dandy Paper Snips to cut the flag at the bottom.
  • The Calypso Coral piece is 2 3/4 x 1 1/4, and is heat embossed with VersaMark and White Embossing Powder.
  • The whale and his fin are punched with the Whale punch and Pretty Peacock cardstock.  The pretend water coming out of his blowhole and on his belly are cut out with the Whale Punch and Pool Party cardstock.
  • The Petal Pink piece and the Whale are stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and the Whale Done stamps. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment