html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Forever Fern & 
Beauty Abounds

I came across a video from Dawn Griffith's YouTube channel where she demonstrated a different version of this card.  
I liked her card, and adapted this card to a "regular" A2 card. 
If you would like to watch Dawn, you can see her video Here.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders.
  • The Forever Greenery DSP is 3 3/4 x 3.
  • The Garden Green piece in the center is 3 x 4, and is the base for the 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The greenery is stamped with Garden Green ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Forever Flourishing Dies. In addition, some of the leaves are cut out with white cardstock and Vellum cardstock.
  • Hello, from Beauty Abounds, is stamped with Garden Green ink before adhering the vellum.
  • The Vellum over the stems of the leaves is 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 and adhered with glue dots.
  • The Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Ribbon is wrapped around white.  I made a separate bow and adhered it with glue dots.
  • This middle focal point is popped up with dimensionals. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment