html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Doggone Amazing 

When I saw this card on Elizabeth Price's blog, Seeing Inkspots, I knew I wanted to CASE it.  Isn't it darling!
You can see her card Here, post of August 14, 2020.  
It did take a little time, and nowadays, that is what I have the most, time.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Flirty Flamingo, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Watercolor Paper layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I used my new Water Painters to color the cardstock with Flirty Flamingo, and Crumb cake ink.
  • I cut out one of the dogs with a die from Pets and the Playful Pets DSP, and I cut the other two the my handy-dandy Paper Snips and the same DSP. I adhered them to my card with dimensionals.
  • The Playful Alphabet Dies are cut out with Gray Granite and the new Foam Adhesive Sheets.  It is so easy to use the foam adhesive sheets.  Measure the alphabet dies, adhere a piece of cardstock to a foam adhesive sheet, and cut out your letters with a die cutting machine.  They are already "dimensionaled" and ready to adhere to your card.  Easy, peasy.
  • I stamped with words from Ornate Thanks on Petal Pink with Early Espresso ink. 
  • Added a few Artistry Sequins, and spritzed the entire card with Frost White Shimmer Paint/Alcohol combination.  The little spritzer bottles from SU are wonderful for this purpose
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment