html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Playful Alphabet 

Another CASE (Copy And Share Everything), from page 100 of the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! catalog. 
This is the "Linda's CASEing month", because I really enjoy CASEing from the catalog.  So many ideas, and so much fun, just sayin'.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Playing with Patterns Designer Series Papers are cut into 1/2" strips and adhered to the Pool Party with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  When done gluing, trim the edges with scissors, or your favorite paper trimmer, and adhere this piece to the Calypso Coral layer. 
  • The Purple Posy card stock is cut out with the largest of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. 
  • The letters are cut out with Night of Navy card stock and the Playful Alphabet Dies.
  • I used the new Foam Adhesive Sheets to cut out the letters. They are wonderful.  Peel off one side of the foam sheets, which is very sticky.  Lay your cardstock on this sticky piece, add your letters on the card stock, cut out with your favorite die cutting machine, punch out the letters, and there you have it, already "dimensionaled" letters. I just made up that word!!  So easy.  I did Google a how-to video, which was extremely helpful.
  • The Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Pack added a pretty accent.  I also added some Playing with Patterns Resin dots. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment