html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Pampered Pets &
 Playful Pets DSP for 
my August, 2020 classes
Pampered Pets is such a fun set.  You can find it on page 42 of the 2020-21 Stampin' Up! catalog.
Though I did not use the stamp set for these cards, I did use the dies and the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (DSP).

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Playful Pets DSP is 3 3/4 x 2 1/2.
  • The 3 1/8 x 1 pieces of Basic Black are the bases for the 3 x 7/8 pieces of Whisper White on which the words from Lovely You are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • All of the doggies and kitties are cut out with my handy-dandy paper snips, (the sharpest in town).  The little gray pooch is cut out with one of the pet dies and the Playful Pets DSP and popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment