html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 14, 2023

 Pansy Patch for my June 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this card at both of my June 6 and 10, 2023 Creative Therapy Classes.  
I actually CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from page 27 of the 2023-24 Annual Catalog, and I am excited to show my ladies how to use one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks.  You can dress up a card, or even make your own designer series papers with a $10.00 mask.  

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mossy Meadow layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and sponged with one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, a Blending Brush, and Daffodil Delight ink.
  • The pansies are made with Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow cardstock.
  • I used Adhesive Sheets when adhering the outside layers of each pansy.
  • I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to the center of the flowers.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda! Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us - and for creating a safe, fun, and caring environment where we can gather and learn, build friendships and create memories... oh and cards too :) I'm looking very forward to our June class! xo Barb

    ReplyDelete