Pansy Patch, Basic Border Dies, Petal Park Stamps & Punch
Night of Navy & Balmy Blue cardstock & ink, Basic White cardstock,
and Countryside Inn DSP
Pretty Peacock & Pool Party cardstock and ink, Lost Lagoon &
Basic White cardstock, & Bright & Beautiful DSP
Melon Mambo & Bubble Bath cardstock and ink, Granny Apple Green,
Lost Lagoon & Basic White cardstock, and Bright & Beautiful DSP
I saw this sketch and Mary Fish's on her blog, Stampin' Pretty, post of March 27, 2023.
I liked it so much, I kept creating, substituting different colors and DSP. I hope you enjoy my selection of colors, and you can see Mary's card and more instructions Here.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White curved layers are 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, before die-cutting.
- The next curved layer (over the curved white) is 4 3/4 x 2, before die-cutting.
- The smallest curved top layer is 4 3/4 x 1 3/4, before die-cutting.
- The Designer Series Papers are 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
- I followed Mary's instructions to complete my cards, worked perfectly.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Post a Comment