Pansy Patch &
Fresh as a Daisy DSP
I combined some Fresh as a Daisy DSP with the Deckled Rectangles Dies and found this card to be very easy to put together. I hope you enjoy it.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4. I used a 4 x 2 5/8 Deckled Rectangles Die to cut out the middle of this layer. (a cardstock saving's tip). After cutting a "hole" out of the center of the Crushed Curry, I adhered the larger piece to the Early Espresso.
- The Fresh as a Daisy DSP is 5 x 3 3/4. I used a 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 Deckled Rectangles Die to cut out the middle of the DSP. I then adhered the larger piece to the Crushed Curry layer.
- I adhered the Deckled cutout pieces together and added them to the card front.
- I stamped the words from Pansy Patch with Early Espresso ink on Basic White and cut this out with a 2 1/4" Stylish Shapes Die.
- I used Early Espresso card stock and a 2 3/8 Circle Punch to add a base for my Stylish Shapes Die. Add these pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, or your favorite glue then add this combination to the card front with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~